HireArt is looking to hire a Benefits Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll administer and communicate the company's benefits program in regard to plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in benefits administration and a high level of comfort with MS Excel. The ideal candidate is also a great communicator, able to handle multiple projects independently, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage benefits projects, which involve clarifying and confirming the project goal, determining project deliverables and timelines, coordinating and leading meetings, and preparing meeting minutes and status reports.
- Manage and deliver assigned projects to agreed timescales, budgets, and quality standards.
- Develop relationships and expertise with external vendors to provide continued value-add services.
- Provide accurate advice to employees on all issues relating to US employee benefits, particularly with regard to healthcare.
- Conduct benefits orientations presenting an overview of new and existing plan information during new employee orientations and annual enrollment.
- Work with Manager and other members of the team to design Wellness Programs and Health Fairs, and assist in coordinating and executing events.
- Assist cross-functional partners with navigating service requests.
- Continually recommend new approaches, policies, and processes to improve services provided.
- Monitor changes in laws and regulations related to benefits to ensure plan compliance.
- Assist with audits to ensure the accuracy of data in reports and data transmissions to third party vendors.
- Participate in global benefits projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in HR Benefits
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects independently
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.