Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping New England’s Largest Energy Delivery Company find an HR Benefits Assistant to join the account services team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in human resources, specifically with leaves of absence (LOA).
As HR Benefits Assistant, you will:
- Assist the account services team in resolving human resource matters and administering HR programs.
- Advise and counsel employees on benefits policies, particularly LOA.
- Handle COVID-related leaves and returns, including corresponding with employees and keeping accurate documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in personnel administration, business administration, labor relations, finance, marketing, or related equivalent discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in human resources
- Experience with leaves of absence related to human resources
- Able to spark new ideas and is stimulated by obstacles and challenges
- Has a solid understanding of the obligations of the business enterprise to its employees, owners, communities and customers
- Demonstrated versatility, imagination, thoroughness, and accuracy
- Experience overseeing COVID leaves
- Reporting experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position through HireArt and based in Berlin, CT.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.