Expected Salary$79 - $83 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Global SMB Strategy Lead to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be part of a team focused on developing innovative, global training programs for brands, agencies, and small businesses. These programs are designed to help SMBs succeed using a family of digital apps and services that promote business growth and brand awareness.
Training programs have three pillars: eLearning online courses, live in-person trainings around the world, and proctored exams and certifications across a family of apps and services. As Global SMB Strategy Lead, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies that drive SMBs' engagement with these training materials as well as overall adoption of business tools.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key SMB and cross-functional teams, such as Channel Marketing, Analytics, etc., to ensure strategies are the best possible for customers, stakeholders, and department goals.
- Own the audience and champion SMBs across the team: keep team members informed of what's happening within the SMB organization, what SMBs mean to business at large, what insights can drive the educational tools/curriculum are developed.
- Partner with the department’s learning scientist to uncover advertiser insights and barriers to program adoption among SMBs using quantitative and qualitative data (either existing or new).
- Maintain a thorough feedback loop into all partnerships to nurture relationships and ensure quality of programs over time.
- Regularly review and evolve programs with stakeholders to maximize quality of programs and nurture relationships.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications teams to spotlight SMB successes that illustrate program impact to SMBs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant experience in marketing/business strategy
- Experience delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects concurrently including, but not limited to, scoping and prioritizing projects, building project plans, and identifying critical paths.
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to drive sound business insights
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.