Expected Salary$43 - $48 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a highly motivated and experienced Facilities Manager to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work to maintain and develop multiple day-to-day services and processes within the office, from vendor management and purchasing to event planning, as well as provide general administrative support.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in a startup environment, including financial management, facilities planning, and corporate administration.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in office and facilities management who are outstanding problem-solvers and communicators. The ideal candidate is also tech-savvy and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment.
This is a 6-month contract position with high potential for extension and/or conversion.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and manage purchasing equipment for the R&D team.
- Assist in reconciling accounts payable and light bookkeeping.
- Manage vendors and requests, including facilities maintenance needs, app and software subscriptions, and equipment and key log updates.
- Events and office meal provision, including daily on-site lunches and snack room supplies.
- Ensure corporate documents and records are accurate and current, maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Provide general office and executive support as needed.
- 5+ years facilities management experience
- Ability to monitor spending and improve office process efficiencies
- Knowledge of AP processes
- Strong vendor management skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- A sense of urgency and strong follow-through
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Collaborative and service-oriented
- Tech-savvy and able to work with a wide range of applications
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, and Wrike (or similar internal communication and task management applications)
- Familiarity with Quickbooks
Commitment: This a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Mountain View, CA. This role has the potential to extend and/or convert to a direct-hire FT role.