Expected Pay Rate:$40.00 - $53.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Communications Designer to create designs that communicate a message faster than words can, while making sure that the messaging is clear and compelling. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience with graphic design.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Redmond, WA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
As Communications Designer, you will:
- Create designs that communicate a message faster than words can, while making sure that the messaging is clear and compelling.
- Strategically communicate messages and engage the viewer.
- Determine what will capture a viewer’s attention, the common associations that audiences have, and the psychology behind how design elements affect someone’s mood.
- Incorporate the elements of great graphic design and consider the way audiences understand visuals.
- Work closely with members of the cross-disciplinary team including designers, prototypers, user experience researchers, and program managers.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred
- 5+ years of experience with graphic design
- Experience in journalism or writing news, features, or marketing copy
- Experience with UI Design, Web, Unity, or 3D are preferred
- Must have a link to a portfolio displaying previous work on your resume
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Redmond, WA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.