HireArt is looking to hire a Front Desk Coordinator to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage front desk reception and directly support all the needs of a growing company. An ideal candidate is enthusiastic, outgoing, and welcoming, who loves details and is charged by multitasking.
- Maintain punctuality and professional appearance at all times.
- Keep the lobby organized and tidy.
- Warmly welcome each guest who enters the lobby.
- Check in all visitors and notify respective employees of their guests.
- Ensure that guests are made comfortable and kept informed of the status of their visit.
- Prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency when assisting with the day-to-day operations of the front desk.
- Work closely with the Physical Security team to ensure front desk security at all times.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organization and teamwork skills
- Adaptability and resourcefulness in a dynamic environment; the ability to anticipate needs and react quickly
- Ability to recognize company culture and the needs of a growing company
- Proficiency with Google Apps and adaptable to new technologies
Commitment: This is a full-time, 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.