Expected Salary$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
We’re seeking an experienced Product Marketer to join our client’s New York City team on a full-time basis. In this role, you’ll work to accelerate the adoption of its innovative app solutions globally.
You’ll roll-out high impact positioning and create, test, and implement product campaigns to drive developer, stakeholder, and consumer awareness.
You’ll also develop go-to-market strategies working across the product lifecycle to influence product visibility from product launch to adoption and beyond.
The role will require working with the growth team to implement best practices, as well as working closely with the executive team to drive functional product marketing vision and implementation.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer that excels in creative messaging and analytical testing, has owned and developed product marketing strategy for a new product, and values communication and a tight feedback loops with users.
The ideal candidate also brings a passion for the developer community, for mobile apps, and for creating a decentralized app ecosystem.
- Bring expertise in product marketing to the team, and become familiar with the company’s developers, app users, and shareholders to develop corporate and product messaging and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate across teams to communicate and influence product experience, launch, and adoption.
- Provide a highly analytical, evidence-based perspective for user adoption and growth.
- Establish audience personas and develop relevant messaging.
- Execute product launches end-to-end including market research, customer feedback, competitive intelligence, and selecting the right channels for launch.
- Liaise with PR firm and other contractors.
- 5+ years of experience with product marketing or go-to-market strategy
- Understanding of how to define emerging technology markets and develop strategies to help build a new market
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts into compelling messaging for a global audience
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position based in New York, NY.