Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$104.00 - $114.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:9 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Product Marketing Manager to lead opportunity assessment efforts, analysis, and feedback. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated problem solving skills and 8+ years’ marketing experience, with at least 2 years in product marketing or similar.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities that help sales and marketing teams work more efficiently and effectively serve client needs.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with product management and engineering.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader company ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning.
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches.
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans.
- Partner effectively with product management and marketing to create world-class product marketing communications, including all internal teams'-facing materials and training.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years relevant work experience, with 2+ years working in product marketing, marketing operations, analytics, or management consulting
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms, digital media, and campaign operations, particularly on Facebook properties, CRM systems, and other marketing and sales technologies
- Quantitative analytical ability and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with experience providing business insights and recommendations from multiple input sources (e.g. data sets, interview feedback, research)
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Previous background online marketing, ad operations, analytics, customer relationship management, and/or strategy consulting
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.