Expected Salary$26 - $29 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Ad Operations Specialist to work onsite at our client's Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help test the performance of new tools and products before sending them to market.
As part of the New Products team, you’ll manage test campaigns (alpha/beta) for advertisers across digital platforms, and work closely with internal team members to maintain quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end testing process.
We’re seeking an Ad Operations Specialist with experience managing digital advertising campaigns and an in-depth understanding of social media advertising tools and analytics. Proven process management, problem-solving, and analytical skills are requirements, as is a keen attention to detail and to operational excellence.
- Work with internal teams to establish best practices and procedures to ensure reliable program execution.
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of product tests to ensure overall program quality and consistency.
- Manage advertiser permissions and access to new product/feature(s).
- Gather learnings and insights for internal teams to help further develop and evolve products, as well as advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience managing online advertising campaigns
- Thorough understanding of ad campaign success metrics
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns while meeting deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Motivated and able to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies is a plus
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.