HireArt is looking to hire a Creative Content and UX Project Manager to work on-site at Netamorphosis’ New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm, contract basis. In this role, you’ll be integral to conceptualizing, executing and overseeing creative deliverables, such as UX Design, wireframing, video, photography, eCommerce and digital marketing assets, and print and physical signage messaging.
You’ll be overall project manager behind the creative team, pushing them to create work that goes beyond data and insights in order to make ideas human, impactful and unexpected.
- Facilitate and guide client requirements/Information Architecture Sessions culminating into content planning documents that serve as the basis for wireframing exercises.
- Implement best practice knowledge of SEO, UX, CMS administration, and adapt all technical copy into SEO best practice.
- Work with the design team to ensure that Photography and other graphics assets are specified, organized and ‘art-directed.’
- Provide design direction with particular attention to visual design presentation, balancing visual content assets (text and images) with ideal responsive UX.
- Contribute and evolve digital style guides including brand identity, image asset specifications, and font identity systems for in-house management.
- Prepare all DEV guides for 3rd Party programming resources and clients as required.
- Manage detailed project plans in accord with the overarching client and internal timelines.
- 3+ experience as a UX/digital project manager or production manager
- Experience leading creative designers and content resources
- Experience working with developers on multiple platforms
- Hands-on exposure to eCommerce or CMS systems
- Demonstrated capabilities using email, Google Calendar, Slack, and spreadsheet creation/management
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, iterative, and collaborative environment
- Excellent professional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience with Omnigraffle, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, and/or Sketch is a plus
- Experience overseeing execution within Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and/or SAP Hybris platforms a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/