Expected Salary$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
HireArt is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our client’s New York City team on a full-time basis. Our client is a leader in healthcare-related real estate and a go-to source for healthcare providers in New York City.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll help ensure the company’s brand and network continues to attract activity from a wide variety of sources throughout the real estate industry. This is a dynamic role where you’ll manage print, digital, social media, and event marketing, build sponsorships and partnerships, and manage descriptive and promotional materials for diverse properties.
We’re seeking candidates with a strong background in marketing and familiarity with the real estate industry. You should have or be willing to acquire an NYS Real Estate Salesperson License. The ideal candidate is also a creative, proactive, results-oriented individual with excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Listings management, including composing property descriptions, photos, floor plans, and all other content for display on several websites.
- Develop concepts and content for all marketing materials, working with a graphic designer and the Advertising Department to create brochures, email and direct mail campaigns, newsletters, etc.
- Manage print, digital advertising, and social media accounts.
- Manage the design and installation of on-site signage.
- Lead efforts around sponsorship of conferences and other trade events, developing promotional materials and staffing the event booth.
- Coordinate efforts with PR to ensure alignment across teams.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of marketing experience and/or relevant real estate experience
- Have or willing to acquire an NYS Real Estate Salesperson License
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, persistent, highly organized, and attentive to detail
- Results-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus
- Prior experience within a startup or small team environment a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position based in New York, NY.