Expected Salary$45 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide direct administrative support to executives and their surrounding team.
We’re seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who can hit the ground running. You excel in fast-paced environments and are comfortable coordinating high-volume and complex calendars, planning events and scaling office space, and tracking budget and expense reports. You also bring positivity to your work environment and are an outstanding communicator via all means of communication (in person, over the phone, and in writing).
- Provide administrative support for team and executives.
- Manage high-volume calendars, schedule meetings, and book meeting rooms.
- Aid in new-hire set up and office arrangements.
- Manage budgeting and expense reports.
- Coordinate office-wide on and off site events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in administrative and executive support
- Proficient in high-volume calendaring
- Strong event coordination and planning skills
- Experience in budget/expense tracking and reporting
- Strong judgment and able to maintain discretion/confidentiality
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Experience with Quip, Concur, and/or Minutes
Commitment: This is a 9-month contract.