Expected Salary$25.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Move Coordinator to support the relocation of our client’s New York City office on a short-term contract basis. In this role, you’ll coordinate an office move for a rapidly growing Manhattan-based startup. This is a full-time position (30 hours/week) with an expected duration of one month.
We’re looking for someone with outstanding organizational and project management skills. The ideal candidate is able to proactively identify and resolve issues, and communicate and collaborate effectively with diverse teams in a dynamic environment.
- Serve as the point of contact for all moving activities.
- Help manage employee needs and expectations for the move.
- Escalate issues as needed to the responsible party.
- Document any damage.
- Identify any problems and rectify them with careful thinking and sound judgment.
- Support and backup the HR and office management teams and external service providers.
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS Word and Excel
- Ability to handle a high volume workload with excellent follow up procedures and priority setting
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Office coordination/background a big plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (30 hours per week), one-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.