Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Contractor (Bahasa Indonesian) to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll review and resolve reported user content while managing an online queue. You'll also identify and communicate trends you're seeing to help improve products and overall workflow processes.
We're seeking a Trust and Safety Contractor with fluency in the Indonesian language and passionate about providing a quality experience for users across the globe. You're also highly motivated, have strong communication skills, and are comfortable working independently as well as with a team.
- Respond to inquiries within an online queue.
- Review user accounts to determine when they are spam accounts.
- Communicate trends to help improve support efforts and work processes.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and ensure high-quality support.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual fluency in English and Indonesian
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Penchant for web technology, including various web and mobile apps
- Able to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Passion for providing a quality user experience
- Able to maintain high level of discretion and professionalism
- Experience reviewing and working with corporate/public policies a plus
Note: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material.
Commitment: This is a 8-month contract.