Expected Salary$64 - $67 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll manage the setup and execution of successful advertising campaigns for Brand and Consumer Products. You'll own all aspects of campaign setup, tactical optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Establish strong relationships with internal teams and partners, and proactively manage communication during all phases of active campaign lifecycles.
- Leverage large datasets to create custom audiences, identify opportunities for campaigns to increase performance, and scale results.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop procedures, monitor key metrics, and ensure consistency across reporting and projections.
- Own resolution of system or process issues by collaborating with internal teams and external partners on solutions and providing consistent support.
- Identify and manage opportunities to enhance productivity and further develop ad platform, tools, and guidelines based on business insights.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in digital advertising
- Experience in a media agency or in sales/ad operations highly preferred
- Knowledge of online advertising measurement methods and technologies
- Familiarity with 3rd party ad serving and attribution technologies (Tags & Pixels)
- Proficient in Facebook ads manager
- Basic SQL knowledge/experience
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Desire to be a part of the constantly evolving digital ad marketplace
Commitment: This is a 4 month contract.