Expected Salary$51 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work onsite at our client’s Mountain View offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading the execution and activation of programs and initiatives focused on enhancing the support experience for global, online communities. You’ll work closely with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including vendors, engineers, and operations teams.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in project management in high-tech environments who are resourceful, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented. The ideal candidate is also a great communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver who is comfortable navigating ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of community support processes, products, and policies.
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements.
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts.
- Work with cross-functional partners to improve the community support experience on the existing suite of products.
- Partner with regional teams to develop scalable solutions to support the global outsourcing base.
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems.
- Develop end-end program plan, enable systemic reporting and continuous improvement.
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed (up to 10-20%).
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or related
- 3+ years of work experience in Project Management working with technical and cross-functional teams
- A demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Able to collaborate successfully with diverse teams and partners
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture (e.g., AWS) a plus
- Proficient in SQL a plus
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (up to 10-20%).