Expected Pay Rate:$53.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an Inventory Analyst to be responsible for all activities related to inventory reconciliation (physical vs system and system vs system), inventory accuracy, cycle counts, and warehouse/inventory management.
In this role, you’ll drive multiple activities related to inventory planning and control, inventory management, reconciliation, reporting, process documentation, and process improvements.As an Inventory Analyst, you’ll:
- Drive and build processes for warehouse capacity, cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and inventory management.
- Support and drive multiple activities related to inventory reconciliation and drive root-cause analysis/plans to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Lead reporting and insight communication across functions and teams.
- Support Service Operations lead and Materials lead on tactical activities in Oracle and Agile.
- Drive and support continuous improvement projects from data and insights point of view through execution and implementation.
- Lead the technical development of innovative inventory planning, inventory control and logistics processes.
- Review and potentially optimize E2E supply operations and processes.
- Define and analyze metrics related to warehouse capacity, inventory reconciliation, and inventory management.
- Drive automation on an aggressive timeline.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (through Alice)
- $25/month student loan contribution (through Goodly if applicable)
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits (with Sequoia)
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package through Human Interest
- Bachelor's degree in business management, logistics, supply chain, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience performing warehouse capacity management, inventory reconciliation, and physical inventory management is a must
- Experience using Oracle software for PO creation, inventory adjustments, SO fulfilment (ERP/MRP/WMS)
- Ability to create business status reports from multiple data inputs
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and experience developing reporting/tools
- Expert ability to analyze financial reports, price proposals and other technical data
- Expert knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing
- Expert knowledge of supply chain management
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Verbal/written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills as well as an attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Strong adaptability skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage your time
- A track record of achieving and exceeding goals
- Analytical prowess and willingness to drive detail and operational excellence
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Communication and partnership skills
- Background in reverse logistics operations, consumer electronics, and previous experience with materials planning is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.