Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find an Accountant to provide general support in their San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will be a top performer with a deep knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and will preferably have experience at a top-tier technology company.
As an Accountant, you will:
- Prepare cash journal entries and monthly bank reconciliations and assist with analysis of monthly cash activity.
- Prepare month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules for cash and investments, intangibles, and capitalized software.
- Gather schedules for external auditors for the financial statement audit process.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and update documentation as necessary.
- Create reports and document analysis for management review.
- Gain a deep understanding of the company's business model to review and analyze key metrics.
- Assist with and manage special projects as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Experience with accounting for cash, preferably multi-nationally
- Experience in the month-end close process and reconciliations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Industry experience at a top-tier tech company and familiarity with Oracle Cloud preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.