Expected Salary$29 - $33 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Research Participant Recruiter to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for recruiting research participants for market research and user experience studies and guiding them through the process.
- Gather recruit specifications from researchers, working collaboratively with participant recruiting and research teams.
- Identify candidate pools to recruit from, and log participants in a centralized database.
- Screen participants by phone, email, and survey, and schedule participants for research sessions.
- Communicate with candidates about logistical details, ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) are collected.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in research participant recruiting or solid experience with heavy calendaring, scheduling, handling a high volume of work, and working with cross functional partners
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Commitment to excellent customer service, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize while multi-tasking and maintaining high levels of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Proactive and self-directed, with an ability to take direction
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.