Expected Salary$35 - $40 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Research Participant Recruiter to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis.
- Gather recruit specifications from researchers, working collaboratively with participant recruiting and research teams
- Identify candidate pools to recruit from, and log participants in a centralized database
- Screen participants by phone, email and survey, and schedule participants for research sessions
- Communicate with candidates about logistical details and guide them through the research process, ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) are collected
- 2+ years of experience with research participant recruiting
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Commitment to excellent customer service, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize while multi-tasking, maintaining high levels of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Be proactive and self-directed, with an ability to take direction
- Passionate about Facebook!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.