Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$70.00 - $80.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Content Developer to design and develop learning content for individual and manager populations, primarily in on-demand formats. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years using various content authoring software including Rise, Storyline, and Adapt.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Content Developer, you will:
- Design and develop learning content for individual and manager populations, primarily in on-demand formats.
- Design and develop creative assets (storyboards, wireframes, graphics, motion graphics, videos, etc).
- Use multimedia software (such as Adobe Creative Suite) and eLearning authoring tools (such as Rise, Storyline, Evolve).
- Manage timelines and deliverables for projects ensuring on-time delivery of program assets.
- Display effective organizational and communication skills while managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Propose solutions to manage stakeholder expectations and manage project scope.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in executing and reviewing learning solutions to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
- Identify and escalate issues or roadblocks quickly.
- Stay current with industry trends.
- Bachelors degree in education, instructional technology, design, or a related field (or 5+ years additional instructional design or learning and development experience, and/or certifications in lieu of a degree)
- 5+ years using various content authoring software including Rise, Storyline, and Adapt
- 3+ years of instructional design experience using instructional systems design models and methodologies, authoring tools, and learning management systems integration
- Deep proficiency with multimedia and graphic design tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch)
- Experience with Articulate Storyline and/or Rise
- Proficient in web design and development
- Ability to demonstrate effective project management
- Extensive experience using standard publishing tools (Office and Adobe products)
- Experience working with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to manage learning projects from needs analysis to measurement
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines
- Must include a link on your resume to a portfolio showcasing relevant work examples
- Experience with Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD LMS)
- Experience in learning & development project management roles within the legal, finance, or technology industries
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.