Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Support Specialist to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide product support for an analytics platform that helps social media strategists, content creators, and media publishers understand their impact and their audiences, with a focus on sports and entertainment partners.
The key responsibilities include building partner dashboards, researching and building categorical lists, and providing partner support. We're looking for someone who is a self-starter, who is excited to learn about the product and its users, and has a passion for the entertainment and sports industries.
- Set up initial dashboards for partners to demonstrate the immediate value of the platform.
- Build out account library by researching and assembling categorical lists.
- Work across Entertainment and Sports partnerships team to provide support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Tech savvy, and able to quickly learn new products and tools
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with social media analytics a plus
- Experience and interest in sports and entertainment a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.