Expected Salary$34 - $38 per hour
HireArt is looking hire a Developer Programs Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll execute a community management strategy for global social media groups and online communities focused on web/app Developers, to help promote active engagement.
You’ll contribute to a growing, global network of innovators in the Developer and Start-up space, while helping to problem-solve and identify tools to help drive success. This role is analytical, and requires data analysis and visualization skills, and it’s also creative, as you’ll develop community content and solutions for users.
- Manage data systems and processes to create visualizations and dashboards that help the team scale and support our communities.
- Actively moderate Groups for questions, developer challenges, and opportunities to provide direct support.
- Provide support to the community and other team members through direct support tools.
- Work with global working team to establish monitoring system for non-English speaking questions and comments in select Groups as relevant.
- Develop weekly community health reports to brief cross-functional teams on updates and ecosystem health.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Strong project and event management skills, with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Keynote
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, Tableau and other data tools
- Self starter, flexible thinker, with a passion for creating strong community
- Team oriented—someone that is motivated by helping others as much as by excelling in their individual role
- Knowledge of developer/startup ecosystem and related online communities, including FbStart, preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time, 12-month contract position.