Expected Salary$45.00 - $53.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to work on-site at Common Network’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for identifying amazing people to join a rapidly growing technical team.
As the first technical recruiter on the team, you'll run the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring that all candidates have a great experience from first contact on. Over time you'll help build out the recruiting function at Common Networks, setting the standards for the rest of the team and potentially growing into a management role.
- Help the team to double in size over the next year.
- Work closely with hiring managers and company leaders to determine hiring priorities.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Source active and passive candidates.
- Get candidates excited about the unique and engaging work at Common Networks.
- Create, analyze, and distribute data metrics and performance reports on a weekly basis.
- Help plan for building and expanding the recruiting team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in recruiting or sourcing at a startup, agency or technology company for technical roles
- Excitement to apply analytical skills to understand and improve recruiting process
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing contract position based in San Francisco, CA.
Company DescriptionCommon Networks was founded on the idea that everyone should have a choice for fast, affordable access to broadband internet. Right now, 62% of homes in the U.S. live in a monopoly broadband market or have no option at all.
High-speed access unlocks all the superpowers on the internet. When it works, it can be a great leveling force across the world, giving everyone access to educational tools, entertainment, immediate translations, or even medical care that they wouldn’t otherwise have.
Common Networks provides suburban neighborhoods with internet using wireless technology so whole communities can have fast and reliable internet service. https://common.net/Common Networks is committed to being an equal opportunity employer – we evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.