Location:Palo Alto, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $65.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping an online insurance provider for small businesses find an Email Marketing Manager to manage, implement, and report on acquisition and customer lifetime marketing campaigns. In this role, you’ll deliver against revenue goals, create end-to-end acquisition email campaigns, establish an experimentation/optimization strategy, and build intelligent trigger/automation that significantly increases agent acquisition and production.
You’ll also report to the Head of B2B Agency Marketing (with dotted-line reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing) and collaborate closely with the Brand, Creative, Content, and Agency Production teams to ensure achievement of revenue goals.As an Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- Own a communication calendar.
- Create, implement, and manage email campaigns to meet acquisition goals as well as oversee agent onboarding/communication campaigns.
- Develop A/B testing and optimization plans, and cross-sell email campaigns.
- Provide direction to internal/external copywriters and graphics designers for creative assets.
- Implement marketing automation, data-driven logic, email templates, campaign configuration, and metrics reporting.
- 5+ years experience in B2B email marketing, including deep knowledge of ABM
- Must have hands-on marketing automation experience (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Responsys, Iterable, or Mailchimp)
- Must have direct ownership of revenue target
- Excellent in logic and data analytics
- Excellent in audience segmentation and persona identification
- Excellent in influential messaging strategy
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and balance short- and long-term tradeoffs
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Palo Alto, CA. It is fully remote until offices reopen; candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.