Expected Salary$20 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Risk & Payments Contractor to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll focus on creating a trustworthy place for users to exchange goods and services with in-app digital payments. You'll work closely with a team to review ambiguous activity to classify, deconstruct, and respond to emerging patterns and trends.
We're seeking candidates with payments/fraud experience who can also proactively communicate any trends or process improvements. The ideal candidate also has a bias towards action and enjoys finding patterns amid chaos.
- Review payments and chargebacks to identify fraud and limit financial risk.
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the workflows.
- Identify trends and inefficiencies to enhance the support process and improve user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Payments experience (reviewing transactions, chargebacks, fraud)
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Able to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.