Expected Salary$59 - $62 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced and entrepreneurial Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide leadership and support to the Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships Team (GMSP). You’ll be be responsible for leading the execution and activation of key initiatives, and work with various stakeholders including Creative, Digital, Marketing, Media, Sales, Partners, and more.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working across multiple complicated and often unrelated operational workflows. They will also be a natural communicator who focuses and conveys particular details to a team of stakeholders, and able to drive alignment and clarity across competing priorities. Last, the candidate should have familiarity with or be willing to work on the intersection of creativity and marketing.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Partner Management, Product Growth and other teams to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences.
- Establish project timelines and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates.
- Clearly communicate issues related to staying on schedule.
- Facilitate relationships between teams by moving processes forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early, and resolving open issues that prevent progress.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles, and establish meetings and integration points between teams.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Coordinate resources across multiple project initiatives and teams.
- Track activities on projects and establish a clear path and owners of next steps.
- Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results.
- Manage high profile projects and identify the need for escalation when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project management experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on scaled marketing programs
- Experience with video and creative ecosystems preferred (e.g. creative agencies, production studios, etc)
- Experience coordinating with technical cross-functional teams and communicating across partners
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
Commitment: This is a 10 month contract.