Expected Salary$26 - $32 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a freelance, part-time, remote, Animation and Motion Graphics artist to work with our client’s marketing and partnerships team on a contract basis. In this role, you'll help build powerful pitches for our clients and prospective customers.
This junior designer will report to the head of marketing and partnerships and work alongside the other creatives in the organization. This position requires a keen eye, attention to detail, and the ability to create compelling but short and clear interface, concept and product demos.
You’ll be working with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world. A high level of work quality is expected. You should be an expert with the tools needed to create 2D and basic 3D animations from scratch, as well as have the ability to create bespoke illustrations. You should also be able to produce proofed and finalized content for different platforms, such as mobile and social.
This role requires knowledge of animation best practices, good organizational skills and a flexible schedule. This is a part-time freelance position. While the company is based in NYC this position can be done remotely from anywhere in the U.S.!
- Skill/Interest in animation and creation of motion graphics
- Animation and storyboarding design skills
- Knowledge and experience with typography and titling
- Knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and the Adobe creative suite
- Web video production experience/knowledge
- Detail-oriented & thorough - no typos!
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical knowledge
- Able to work positively and collaboratively with other team members
Nice to have:
- Interest and ability in recreating interface design within motion tools.
- Familiarity with Principle App (or similar) for creation of interactive demos.
- Love to explore different retail experiences!
Commitment: This is a part-time freelance position and can be done remotely from anywhere in the U.S.