Expected Salary$28.50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on an ongoing, temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with executives, board members, and staff who are passionate about global diabetes research, prevention, and care.
You’ll be an integral part of the team, whether coordinating meeting and event logistics or ensuring internal data is pristine and able to be leveraged by the company.
We’re looking for people with experience in administration and event planning, a customer-focused mindset, comfort managing high volumes of data, and the ability to communicate positively and professionally with staff, executives, and donors.
Board of Directors:
- Directly support the Executive Director with logistics, meeting materials and Board of Directors communications including quarterly meetings, Annual Meeting, board retreat, and new board member orientation
- Develop meaningful relationships with Board Members.
- Coordinate and attend Board Meetings outside of standard office hours.
- Maintain an accurate record of Board Member giving and solicited donations.
- Issue and compile results on annual board survey.
Donor Meetings and Cultivation Events:
- Organize logistics related to donor cultivation events held throughout the year, including invitation lists and invitations, venues, RSVP tracking, catering, name tags, etc.
- Interface with high-level scientists and chief executives on logistics related to their appearances at donor cultivation events.
- Build strong research profiles on donors – both short thumbnails and extensive research, depending on the need.
- Assist with projects related to major giving prospects and other special projects as assigned.
- Become a key source of donor information for staff and the executive team.
- Maintain excellent account records, including development activity and gift opportunity tracking.
- Prepare donor data analysis for the quarterly dashboard, and as needed throughout the year.
- Pull reports or work with the national team to build reports, as requested.
- Be a Salesforce CRM Super User, and help teach the intricacies of the CRM and coach other teams.
- 3+ years of office/administrative experience required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience with planning cultivation receptions and dinners for high-level donors is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing, temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.