Expected Salary$20.00 - $21.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Inventory Management Specialist to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you’ll lead inventory management and reporting and help create an outstanding customer experience, ensuring the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of deliveries and shipments.
This a full-time, temp-to-perm position where you’ll have an opportunity to grow with the company and join a team of innovative, forward-thinking problem solvers. We’re looking for bright, highly motivated individuals with experience in inventory management and shipping logistics.
The ideal candidate is also comfortable with MS Excel and inventory dashboards and reporting, extremely attentive to detail, and a great communicator with a customer-focused mindset.
- Help oversee inventory and supply chain management and to establish scalable company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and counts.
- Develop operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Prepare inventory reports and reviewing reports with management.
- Strong communication (verbal, written) and customer service skills
- Proactive, highly organized and attentive to detail
- Basic skills in MS Excel
- Ability to interface with various dashboards, navigate reporting websites, and export reports
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Familiarity with parcel carriers (FedEx primarily)
- Familiarity with FedEx Ship Manager is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.