HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Operations Coordinator to work onsite at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be working alongside incredibly talented, thoughtful people who are passionate about bringing recruitment to a whole new level.
You’ll help define and implement recruiting operations processes, ensure and maintain data integrity, and problem-solve to improve efficiency. If you want to be a key player in a tight-knit and dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Operationalize recruiting processes throughout recruiting lifecycle, from job open to close.
- Review and approve job postings, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Provide quality assurance for recruiting processes including offer generation, approval, and documentation.
- Consistently maintain complete, clean, and accurate data.
- Identify inefficiencies in recruiting processes and escalate problems and potential solutions to leadership.
- Serve as a cross-trained backup for recruiting operations roles.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in operations, ideally in recruiting or human resources
- Methodical, efficient, and attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and take initiative to produce quality work
- Ability to communicate thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely through verbal and written communication
- Ability to leverage systems and tools to make data-driven decisions that increase efficiency and productivity
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.