HireArt is looking to hire an Oracle Cloud Support Administrator to work on-site at Dropbox’s San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the IT team and cross-functionally with teams such as Accounting, Tax, FP&A, Procurement, and Legal and Security, while providing day-to-day support for Oracle Cloud users.
- Assist in maintaining and supporting Oracle Cloud Financials and Procurement.
- Provide day-to-day functional support and management of internal Oracle support tickets.
- Act as a liaison and foster positive relationships between business partners and IT team.
- You'll help bridge any system gap to solve functional and operational challenges using technology solutions.
- Perform ongoing system routine maintenance, performance tuning and user management.
- Resolve system issues by proposing feasible solutions and follow-through to efficient resolution.
- Manage service request tickets while handling escalations with Oracle.
- Evaluate system performance and make enhancement recommendations.
- Participate in coordinating work efforts to address new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues.
- You will be a key collaborator with technical development teams during sprint planning, system updates and upgrade cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Science, or related field
- 2+ years support desk experience on Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud is required
- ERP system administration experience
- Proficient functional knowledge on various Finance operations
- You're a problem-solver in identifying, diagnosing and resolving system bugs
- Experience troubleshooting problems reported by end users
- You have previously participated in system upgrades, integrations and/or implementation activities
- You've demonstrated the ability to follow-through on support tickets for effective resolution and escalation
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to collaborate and gain consensus among multi-functional teams
- Experience working in global enterprise company and software industry is preferred
Commitment: This is a 3 mo. contract.