Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$22.00 - $27.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping an online event ticket marketplace find a Customer Care Associate to oversee its day to day operations by responding to buyer and seller inquiries, reviewing potentially fraudulent activity and managing order fulfillment. In this role, you will handle escalations from the external operations team, autonomously review, approve, and process high value external refunds and credits.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in customer service, sales or client relations, is familiar with Zendesk and can operate with a high degree of autonomy and discernment. You'll also have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As Customer Care Associate, you will:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone in a professional and timely fashion.
- Process customer refunds or credits and withhold seller payments.
- Review fraudulent activity from both sides of the marketplace (buyers and sellers).
- Ensure that outstanding orders are filled in a timely fashion.
- Support the outsourced operations team by taking escalations, providing feedback, approving refunds and delegating tasks.
- Respond to external customer reviews on public platforms.
- Contribute to external FAQ’s.
- Identify operational areas of improvement and provide feedback on solutions.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 1+ years of customer service, sales or client relations experience
- Technologically savvy
- Highly skilled at multitasking
- Proficient using
- Zendesk (or similar software)
- Live Event Ticketing software
Physical/Mental Requirements & Work Environment
- Regularly required to speak clearly and hear the spoken word well.
- Regularly required to physically operate routine equipment, such computers, calculator, etc.
- Regularly required to utilize near vision ability to read data and documents, including spreadsheets and reports, in printed form and on computer screens.
- Regularly required to check in outside of normal business hours.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hour per week), contract-to-hire position staffed by HireArt and based on-site in New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas and employ corp-to-corp.