Expected Salary$31 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Support Product Specialist to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for handling exceptions and escalated customer issues, and managing extraordinary scenarios from frontline customer service agents. An ideal candidate is highly customer focused, solution-oriented, and experienced in building out support processes.
- Develop creative solutions to complex customer issues and follow through to resolution.
- Identify and escalate emerging customer trends.
- Implement process improvements to enhance the customer experience.
- Coordinate and work cross-functionally to prevent and/or resolve escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years’ experience
- 3+ years of call center or customer support experience
- Experience in developing subject matter expertise in consumer hardware products/services
- Experience building contact center flows and setting up call centers (phone, email, chat etc.)
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and CRM system integration
- Experience defining knowledge base for support (online help content, on-device help content, blurbs, help videos etc.)
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Extremely customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert abilities in Excel
- Previous experience working in the customer support space at a consumer electronics company a plus
Commitment: This is a 4 mo. contract.