Expected Pay Rate:$85.00 - $96.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Computer Vision Engineer to explore, develop, and deliver new, cutting-edge technologies that serve the foundation of optical computing.
The ideal candidate will be a software engineer skilled in C++, Matlab or Python, and possess the ability to solve challenging computer vision and image processing problems.As a Computer Vision Engineer, you will:
- Study state-of-the-art algorithms in the field of camera-based signal processing.
- Suggest, collect, and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmaps.
- Design new algorithms, or adaptations to existing algorithms, that will enable novel capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with algorithm developers, system architects, and designers to support the creation of innovative and impactful experiences.
- Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team.
- Analyze and improve efficiency of algorithms.
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and protect vulnerable information.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or software engineering
- Expert knowledge computing with C++, Matlab or Python
- Background in computer vision and image processing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Redmond, WA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Redmond area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.