Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest-growing rideshare company find a Front End Engineer to help define architecture based on technology and business needs. The ideal candidate will have 9+ years of software engineering industry experience.
As Front End Engineer, you will:
- Help define architecture based on technology and business needs.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Participate in feature design working with product and UX experts.
- Unblock, support, and effectively communicate across teams to achieve results.
- Ability to operate independently including designing, implementing, and testing.
- Act on feedback to learn and grow.
- 9+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Familiar with SQL
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Passionate for creating tools that establish tight feedback loops
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.