Expected Salary$25 - $28 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide direct administrative support to executives and their surrounding team.
This is a short-term position - 6 weeks - and we’re seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who can hit the ground running. You excel in fast-paced environments and are comfortable coordinating high-volume and complex calendars, planning events and scaling office space, and tracking budget and expense reports. You also bring positivity to your work environment and are an outstanding communicator via all means of communication (in person, over the phone, and in writing).
This is a full-time, 6-week contract position.
- Provide administrative support for team and executives.
- Manage high-volume calendars, schedule meetings, and book meeting rooms.
- Aid in new-hire set up and office arrangements.
- Manage budgeting and expense reports.
- Coordinate office-wide on and off site events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience supporting a VP or above and surrounding team
- Heavy calendaring experience
- Experience managing budgets and expense reports
- Event planning experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Persistence and strong follow-through
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Experience with Quip, Concur, and Minutes
Commitment: This is a full-time, 6-week contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.