Expected Salary$26 - $29 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide direct administrative support to executives and their surrounding team. This is a short-term position - 4 weeks - and we’re seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate can excel in fast-paced environments and is comfortable coordinating high-volume and complex calendars, planning events and scaling office space, and tracking budget and expense reports. You also bring positivity to your work environment and are an outstanding communicator via all means of communication (in person, over the phone, and in writing).
- Provide administrative support for team and executives.
- Manage high-volume calendars, schedule meetings, and book meeting rooms.
- Aid in new-hire set up and office arrangements.
- Manage budgeting and expense reports.
- Coordinate office-wide on and off site events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in administrative and executive support
- Heavy calendaring experience
- Experience managing budgets and expense reports
- Strong event planning/coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Persistence and strong follow-through
- Proficient in various computer programs including MS Office and Outlook
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1- month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.