Expected Salary$50.00 - $55.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park, CA office on a contract basis. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and managing Salesforce operations and functionality.
You'll maintain data integrity by performing analysis of defined rules and data exploration, and create and conduct QA checks. You will also work across various teams and act as a knowledgable liaison between technical teams and business stakeholders.
We're looking for people with previous experience as a business analyst and consultant as well as experience with Salesforce. The ideal candidate will also be proficient in both SQL and Excel and possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain Salesforce data integrity by performing analysis of defined rules and data exploration.
- Create and conduct Salesforce QA checks.
- Work closely with the Salesforce admin team to facilitate changes in Salesforce at scale and check requested changes for accuracy.
- Be a key point of contact for business stakeholders on all questions and requests related to Salesforce.
- Document and organize business flows to enable successful implementation of solutions to complex business problems.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst, technology consultant, or similar
- 2+ years of professional experience using Salesforce, including the use of custom and standard fields and objects, workflow rules, data validation rules, and page layout changes
- Advanced skills in SQL
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.