Location:Miami, FL (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, EST business hours preferred
HireArt is helping Persado hire a Senior Recruiter to collaborate with their internal recruitment team, finding top talent and providing a high touch, “best in class” candidate experience.
In this role, you’ll guide candidates through the recruiting process at Persado—from moving candidates through interview stages to offer negotiation.As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and business needs.
- Understand talent acquisition matters related to the company’s strategic and organizational objectives.
- Source potential candidates through LinkedIn, job boards, and other social media channels.
- Develop new/creative techniques for reaching, and generating interest among, potential candidates.
- Ensure white-glove candidate service.
- Manage special projects/assignments as needed.
- Operate as an advisor, demonstrating experience in mentorship on recruiting matters related to the company’s strategic and organizational objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of recruiting experience preferred
- Experience recruiting for Marketing, Product, Project Management, Customer Success, and Enterprise Sales roles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask, work efficiently, and consistently contribute to the team in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Insanely organized—you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything around you running smoothly
- Ultimate team player mentality—you always wants to help out and there is no job too big or too small
- Can build stable and productive internal and external working relationships
- Can assist hiring managers and candidates involving interviews
- Can understand how the role impacts others, and anticipates and addresses their needs
- Can apply empathy and an understanding of the hiring managers and the candidates requests and questions
- Able to build strong rapport with team members and candidates instantly, earning trust quickly
- Have a sense of urgency and a sense of humor
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and is available to candidates who are able to work EST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new level of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledge bas of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.