Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Unity Prototyper to create Unity prototypes and build and enhance prototyping platforms. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience prototyping experience, with strong Unity and C# experience.
As Unity Prototyper, you will:
- Create Unity prototypes showcasing applications, working closely together with product designers.
- Collaborate with other technical teams to build and enhance prototyping platforms.
- Set up and maintain prototypes and present to various audiences.
- Give and solicit real-time feedback from others in order to approve the quality of the product.
- Partner effectively with product managers, engineers, user researchers, content strategists, and quality assurance teams to oversee the implementation of the user experience from product conception to launch as well as post-launch design support.
- 3+ years’ prototyping experience
- Strong Unity and C# prototyping skills
- Experience with 3D and design software
- Experience using various headsets and other hardware
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as experience and comfort presenting to team members and stakeholders
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. This role will be performed remotely until offices reopen. Candidates should be able and willing to work on PST.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.