Expected Salary$26 - $29 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to work onsite at our client's Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage test campaigns (alpha/beta) for advertisers across digital platforms, and work closely with internal team members to maintain quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end campaign testing process.
We’re seeking a Marketing Specialist with experience managing digital advertising campaigns and an in-depth understanding of social media advertising tools and analytics. Proven process management, problem-solving, and analytical skills are requirements, as is keen attention to detail and operational excellence.
- Work with internal teams to establish best practices and procedures to ensure reliable program execution.
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of product tests to ensure overall program quality and consistency.
- Manage advertiser permissions and access to new product/feature(s).
- Gather learnings and insights for internal teams to help further develop and evolve products.
- Collect feedback from advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience managing digital campaigns
- Thorough understanding of campaign success metrics
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns while meeting deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising tools is a plus
- Experience managing advertising campaigns a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Austin, TX.