Expected Salary$68 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading the execution and activation of numerous digital marketing projects and initiatives, while working with various stakeholders including Creative, Digital, Marketing, Media, Events, Sales, Engineering, and more.
- Partner with Marketing, Creative, and Digital Leads to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences.
- Work with Marketing, Creative, and Digital teams to establish project timelines and ensures teams are aware of key milestone dates.
- Facilitate relationships between teams by moving processes forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress.
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles, and prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams.
- Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years project management experience in a creative agency or digital environment
- Experience or knowledge in the production of websites, videos, and other marketing materials
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on scaled marketing programs
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Experience in delivering both digital and traditional marketing materials
- Experience building cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Demonstrated experience using project/program management applications to drive best practices
- Experience with Workfront a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.