Expected Salary$33 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate to work on-site at our client’s Seattle campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll help the Partnerships Marketing by supporting a wide range of both organic and paid digital channels including: Web CMS platform, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social channels, and email managed through a marketing automation platform.
We’re seeking a multi-faceted Digital Marketer with outstanding communication, technical and analytical skills as well as the ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams to support a range of solutions for creators, publishers, and developers.
- Build and manage CMS web content sourced from a multitude of content owners and web properties
- Build and manage social media campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Help manage email marketing initiatives, including client newsletters and email nurture campaigns
- Manage localization of digital and offline assets in collaboration with our localization team
- Partner cross-functionally with both internal and external teams and stakeholders for a multitude of projects
Commitment: This is a 1-year contact position.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience with a track record of increased responsibility
- Expertise with managing CMS platforms (Wordpress, Joomla!, or similar)
- Proficiency in various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights (power user highly preferred)
- Proficiency in HTML and/or XML
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing channels (Web, Social Display, Email)
- Strong business acumen, written communication skills, and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience with end-to-end digital campaign management (planning, building, optimizing, reporting) of large scale cross-channel digital campaigns
- B2B marketing experience (advertising/publishing audience a plus)
- Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Digital copywriting experience across a multitude of channels
- Proficiency in Excel (SQL a plus)