HireArt is looking to hire a Talent Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with HR and Recruiting teams to administer and global workforce planning programs and strategies.
You'll work to improve already existing processes as well as develop brand new ones to continually drive company mission and goals. A successful candidate is a high energy, thoughtful, and experienced HR partner who can work on a detailed tactical level and also see the big picture.
- Respond to Talent Partner and manager inquiries and questions.
- Provide information, guidance, and direction on HR programs, processes, and procedures to employees and managers.
- Track and compile issue logs, and provide feedback on HR policy and programs to area specialists and management.
- Demonstrate creative solutions that may suggest changes for the business.
- Partner with technical counterparts on identifying suggested and required integrations that support the automation of data flows.
- College coursework/degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in HR administration
- Ability to interpret and explain HR policy and programs
- Proactive and self-directed, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent deliverables
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify process and program improvements
- Strong collaborator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential company and personnel data
- Experience in Workday Software
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.