Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$24.00 per hour
Schedule:20 hours per week, Monday-Friday between 12 PM - 5 PM
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is looking to hire a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. As Administrative Assistant, you’ll ensure a seamless office experience for one of the largest public accounting firms in the U.S.
You’ll greet and assist visitors, assist with calendaring and scheduling, manage inventory and supply ordering, maintain office spaces, and more.
We’re looking for someone who is organized, highly motivated, and customer-oriented. The ideal candidate also possesses the capability to work well independently and with diverse teams, and comfort with web and computer-based office applications and tools.
As Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Greet, sign in, and assist office visitors and guests.
- Assist with calendaring and scheduling.
- Receive and distribute incoming/outgoing mail.
- Provide support for print and binding jobs.
- Manage inventory and reorder and restock supplies as needed.
- Light cleaning and organizing of office areas.
- Provide support for other tasks and projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in office support or similar
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work well under limited supervision
- Tech-savvy and proficient in various office applications
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. HireArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.