Expected Salary$68 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Technology (MarTech) Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll lead MarTech strategy and build marketing infrastructure that enables optimization, scale, and measurement of global marketing campaigns across all marketing channels. To do so, you will work with a team of highly collaborative marketers, decision scientists, product managers and engineers.
The ideal candidate will have robust experience in building homegrown marketing platforms and/or integrating 3rd party enterprise marketing technologies, good knowledge of tracking and tagging data, and technical ability to QA/ manage bugs. Constantly evolving, you are driven to look for newer, better ways to do things and are always chasing after the next big idea.
- Lead MarTech strategy, working closely with internal customers from marketing and decision science teams to identify business requirements and tech solutions that enable data measurement, marketing campaign management at scale, optimization, and reporting.
- Develop business requirements and prioritization for product teams to build marketing systems.
- Work directly with marketing and decision science teams to drive adoption of marketing tools and technologies.
- Prioritize and measure initiatives through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Assist with QA and validation efforts to investigate and manage bugs.
- Work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment to do all of the above.
- BA/BS degree in economics, marketing, engineering, or a quantitative field
- 4+ years experience with marketing technology, e.g. ad tech, marketing infrastructure, etc.
- Experience developing a homegrown marketing platform or integrating 3rd party enterprise marketing platforms (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data/ table infrastructure and SQL
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams to provide business cases, user stories & requirements
- Strong collaboration and project management capabilities
- Experience in marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.)
- Experience launching or driving adoption of products, demonstrating keen understanding of customer needs
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.