Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 week contract
HireArt is helping an innovative healthcare startup find remote Credentialing Specialists (I-9) to ensure all necessary citizenship credentials are verified and updated. The right candidate for this role is a detail-oriented, organized decision maker with a passion for helping people.
As Credentialing Specialist (I-9), you will:
- Conduct outreach via email, text, and telephone to obtain citizenship information from employees.
- Review employee documents and confirm their validity.
- Once information has been compiled, key information into company database.
- Update database as needed to reflect new information regarding employee credentials, relevant job experience, etc.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in customer service, data entry, or similar
- A background in human resources or payroll
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (read, write, speak) preferred
- Passion for helping and interacting with people
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6 - 7 week contract position. This role is fully remote, but candidates should be based in the New York Metro Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.