Location:Menlo Park, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping our client hire Content Programming Operations Specialist with bilingual fluency in Japanese and English. As Content Programming Operations Specialist, you’ll manage CMS content for the company’s e-commerce site that brings innovative and cutting edge AR/VR products to Japanese markets across the globe.
The Content Programming Operations Specialist will collaborate with cross-functional teams including content discovery, marketing, engineering, and product teams to launch content within the company’s CMS.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong technical background and exceptional writing and communication skills in both Japanese and English, with extensive knowledge of operational roles, editorial calendars, and developer relations.
As Content Programming Operations Specialist, you will:
- Manage editorial calendar with content release dates and key programming moments.
- Create, manage, and publish content across CMS platforms.
- Implement best practices across pricing strategies.
- Perform QA to ensure the CMS system is programmed correctly.
- Adhere to brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
- Create internal development documentation and best-practices.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, and technical teams.
- Fluent (speaking, reading, writing) in Japanese and English
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
- Understanding of CMS platform requirements, software compatibility, and troubleshooting
- A track record of copywriting and merchandizing for a Japanese market
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Passion for emerging technology and the AR/VR industry
- Japanese video content and gaming knowledge is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position (with potential for extension) through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.