Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping our client, one of NYC’s top luxury real estate teams, hire a bright, resourceful, and motivated Real Estate Assistant.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone who loves working with people and real estate. The ideal candidate is highly organized, technologically savvy, and has an understanding of real estate. You're an excellent communicator who can handle multiple duties and excel at supporting a busy sales team.
This position will require coming into the client's Manhattan office, but candidates must have access to a computer and reliable internet should the need to work remotely arise.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
As Real Estate Assistant, you will:
- Answer incoming calls, monitor emails and respond as needed.
- Provide support to Sales Associates during the sales process, including the preparation of documents, scheduling appointments and sending emails.
- Assist Sales Associates with the preparation and organization of Board Applications, leases and riders, review of listings for accuracy, pitch packages, property searches, market analysis, and comp listings.
- Maintain client database (CRM) and communicate with clients, other agents and service providers throughout the process.
- Assist with open houses and brokers events, including scheduling, resourcing and follow up.
- Administrative duties including making copies, creating files and filing, both paper and electronic.
- Prepare and execute outreach and mailers, both electronic and hard copy.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- 1+ years of similar experience in administration, sales operations, or similar
- Real estate experience strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Strong planning and scheduling abilities
- Can maintain a calm and patient demeanor while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and CRMs
- Access to a computer/reliable internet to support working from home
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in New York City, NY. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.