Expected Salary$95 - $98 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Strategy and Operations Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park offices on a contract basis. With a focus on Consumer Marketing, you'll aid strategic projects and initiatives, including analysis on marketing investments and assessing marketing performance and return.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, social media, and marketing, and has exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills. You're also able to succeed and thrive in a fast paced environment, whether managing projects independently or working collaboratively with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Structure and execute data analysis to inform prioritization and planning, and summarize insights and implications in presentations to marketing leadership.
- Assist in marketing and brand goal development and tracking for major strategic initiatives.
- Support initiatives to improve reporting and data transparency both within Consumer Marketing and among key stakeholders.
- Own or support strategic marketing projects, requests and/ or analysis, as needed (e.g. helping the team map out an improved process for marketing’s involvement to ensure products ship efficiently and effectively).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing/Communications, Finance or related
- 8+ years experience in a quantitative field (strategy consulting, finance, investment banking, or similar)
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills
- Ability to think, plan, prioritize, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized manner
- Ability to plan and scope complex projects supporting strategic initiatives
- Ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions
- Self-driven, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in technology, social media, and marketing disciplines preferred
- MBA preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.