Location:Grand Rapids, MI
Expected Pay Rate:$16.00 per hour
Schedule:20 - 30 hours/week, Monday-Friday. Various shifts available, but must be able to work a 12:30pm-7:15pm shift.
HireArt is helping an autonomous shuttle startup hire Transportation Attendants to help ensure their customers have a safe, clean, professional, and enjoyable experience.
The ideal candidate is a safe and experienced driver, highly organized and attentive to detail, and customer-oriented, with a passion for new technologies.
As Transportation Attendant, you will:
- Interact on a daily basis with riders and company operations.
- Make suggestions on how to improve vehicle feel, comfort, and overall experience.
- Check the safety condition of vehicles daily.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles at regular intervals or as needed.
- Operate according to traffic safety procedures and safe driving practices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ years of driving experience with a clean driving record
- Comfortable with driving Autonomous Vehicles
- Methodical and process-oriented
- Organized and able to document daily summaries
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- A technical background working with electronics, mechanical components, or computers a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (20-30 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Grand Rapids, MI. Shifts are available Monday - Friday, between 6:30 AM - 7:15 PM.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.